Zschimmer & Schwarz is a global provider of chemical auxiliaries and specialties with its headquarters in Lahnstein, Germany. The family business was founded in 1894 and is positioned across industries with its nine business divisions. The Zschimmer & Schwarz Group employs more than 1,500 people all over the world and comprises 30 companies in 17 countries on 5 continents, 22 of which have their own production facilities.
Zschimmer & Schwarz offers a comprehensive product portfolio for the printing and coating industry, e.g. raw materials for inks and coatings as well as customised ready-to-use solutions such as primers, over-print varnishes and pigment inkjet inks. A strong focus on service, know-how in terms of chemical formulation and technical product application as well as responsible commitment to the environment make Zschimmer & Schwarz the perfect partner for developing tailor-made chemistry that will transform the digital printing industry.
Zschimmer & Schwarz provides a wide range of pigment-based digital printing inks and chemical auxiliaries for the decoration and finishing of a variety of surfaces such as ceramic tiles, textiles, technical glass and paper-based substrates.
We support our customers with an experienced technical consulting team that understands customer needs and provides know-how as well as comprehensive services in the field of digital printing.
Our products and services include:
• Chemical auxiliaries and ready-to-use solutions for the printing & coating industry
• Pigment inks for printing on ceramic tiles and technical glass, including e.g. the DIGICER, TRUBOND, TRUCLEAN and DECOFLUX product ranges, TRUCOLOR decoration printing and effect inks and the water-based AQUACOLOR inks
• Pigment inks for digital printing on textiles and paper-based materials
• Pre- and post-treatment auxiliaries
• Customised inks for digital printing
• State-of-the-art research, development and application centres
Bastian Rudersdorf, Enrico Sowade
Zschimmer & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG Chemische Fabriken
Tel: +49 2621 12485