ChemStream is an innovative chemical R&D company that is specialized in translating challenging material requirements in sustainable formulations with focus on nano-dispersions, functional coatings and inkjet inks for 2D and 3D printing applications. Our team of top research scientists with complementary skills can rely on more than 20 years of experience in application driven and customized product development.
ChemStream has its own lab facilities for chemical synthesis and formulation research from the design phase to industrial prototype scale. Our chemical and technological expertise, combined with advanced computer methodology and in-house analytical tools, guarantees a scientific approach towards a totally integrated solution.
ChemStream focusses on the design of inkjet inks for future applications. A few of ChemStream's current fields of activity are listed hereunder:
- Nano-dispersion design and development (based on tailor made bio-based dispersing agents)
- Dedicated fluorescent inks and coatings development for decoration, labelling and security applications
- High resolution multi-material inkjet 3D printing for the manufacturing of optical elements (e.g. ophthalmic lenses, micro lenses, optical fibers)
- 3D-printed microreactors (e.g. bioreactors, flow-reactors)
- Objects with tailor-made material properties and embedded functionalities
Drie Eikenstraat 661
Tel: +32 3 8269329